It was a fairly quiet weekend. Saturday morning we went to the market with Patricia then just hung out most of the day. Sunday was much the same. Johan just wanted to play Nintendo all day for his birthday!
We did work on the PC a bit each morning. Saturday I helped Johan send some emails - we started in Spanish but he wanted to do them in English so we did some switching around. It was funny. Sunday morning we messed a bit with PowerPoint. I showed him a few things and he took to it instantly - adding pictures and clip art - messing with slide transition, etc. We also found clip art for the US, Colombia and birthday so he put it all together into a presentation. It was fun.
Last night we went to dinner with Patricia and the German family - back to the pizza place. Patricia and I were a bit concerned that the little girls would have a tough time sitting still (her previous experience with them was that they were little tornadoes). But the girls were very good. It was a very nice evening.
We have our fingers crossed that we'll get the call to see the judge today. I'll let you know later.
Carrie
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment