Monday, November 17, 2008

Back to Molasses

Well we didn't get the final version of the home study on Nov 7 as I hoped. The adoption agency had some changes to make and our social worker went on vacation last week. So we're still waiting. She said she was working on it this afternoon - so maybe in the next few days...

We received another email from Johan last week. This one had a drawing on it that he did on the computer. That definitely lifted my spirits. I plan to write him back today or tomorrow. It takes some time to translate the message on the web. I do it back and forth a few times to make sure what I'm trying to say comes out right. You'd be amazed at the words we use that don't translate correctly!

That's about all the news for this week - nothing too exciting.

Carrie

No comments: